People with Learning Difficulties

From: Neil Morris <neil@pop3.poptel.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 11:34:07 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi I have been away from this list for some considerable time. My
apologies if I am going over ground that has already been covered.

I am interested to receive an update on any specific work that has
been done by the WAI on web accessibility for people with learning
difficulties (UK Term) or people with mental retardation (US Term).

From looking at the archives there have been some interesting
debates. I am though more interested in any specific action that has
been
taken or any items of work presently in progress on the issue.

Many thanks
Neil Morris
Support Person (Management and Development)
Central England People First
http://www.peoplefirst.org.uk/