Re: Web Authoring Tools that are Both Accessible and Produce Accessible Content

Amaya is the W3C's test-bed authoring tool / browser. It is designed to be a
browser that lets you edit (like the original WWW tool). It is an open source
project, with a small team (about 3) of W3C staff working on it. It
implements HTML, much of CSS1, XHTML, a fair amount of MathML, an
experimental version of an XML vector graphics language, and a few other
things. We are working on the accessibility of AMaya - there is still a way
to go, and anyone who wants to work on programming is welcome to help...

CHeers

Charles McCN