Re: Web Authoring Tools that are Both Accessible and Produce Accessible Content

From: Gerald G. Weichbrodt <gerald.g.weichbrodt@ived.gm.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 07:59:42 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi Bruce.  I think I saw mention of Amaya on the W3C web site, but I was
amused that I couldn't seem to find information on just what an Amaya was or
what it was supposed to do -- just some stuff about bug fixes.

Really, I'm pretty happy with FrontPage, and I'm glad I am since it ain't
exactly cheap.  Still, I'm interested in what's out there and what might be
effective tools for the future.  Is Amaya a full-fledged
authoring/publishing/maintenance tool? and what makes this particular mouse
trap different from the others <grin>?

Thanks,
Jerry