RE: SRJC Web Accessibility Guidelines

I agree with Kynn's observation below. The WAI guidelines are viewed (and
should be positioned by the W3C) as the primary, exhaustive resource that
organizations of all types can work from and/or turn to. Then, within the
framework of that organization, decisions can be made to increase
accessibility according to user/client needs.

Specific, mandatory standards/guidelines can only be dictated by legal
entities or by an organizations' own established standards and/or set of
rules.

The rest is all up to evangelism....

- Mike