Re: WaSP review of (Windows) MSIE 5.5

From: B.K. DeLong <bkdelong@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:28:39 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 12:50 PM 04/11/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Sorry, I've misplaced the email where Judy told us how she would like
>references from other media to be handled.
>Leading paragraphs from URL:
>follow (article is short)...

That was the polite version. Yesterday they released a long-overdue Word
from the WaSP that was no-holds-barred:

The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines are mentioned in the main body of
the document and in my small suite of HTML 4.01 tests, I reference both the
WCAG and the work-in-progress User Agent Accessibility Guidelines.
B.K. DeLong
Research Lead
ZOT Group