RE: Seeking guidance...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:26:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
cc: Jeffrey pledger <jpledger@mindspring.com>, Accessibility Listserve <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Right. Hence the use of focus.

There has been more extensive discussion of event triggers and accessibility
in the User Agent group, and others.

CHarles McCN

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Bruce Bailey wrote:

  Take the case of user with good vision but poor motor skills.  He would
  quite likely navigate the a page with the tab key.  When he has the
  image/link under discussion selected, should it not trigger the visual
  effect (via onFocus)?  onMouseOver doesn't cut it for this case!  I don't
  think onKeyPress does it either.