RE: Seeking guidance...

Right. Hence the use of focus.

There has been more extensive discussion of event triggers and accessibility
in the User Agent group, and others.

CHarles McCN

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Bruce Bailey wrote:

  Take the case of user with good vision but poor motor skills.  He would
  quite likely navigate the a page with the tab key.  When he has the
  image/link under discussion selected, should it not trigger the visual
  effect (via onFocus)?  onMouseOver doesn't cut it for this case!  I don't
  think onKeyPress does it either.