RE: Seeking guidance...

Take the case of user with good vision but poor motor skills.  He would
quite likely navigate the a page with the tab key.  When he has the
image/link under discussion selected, should it not trigger the visual
effect (via onFocus)?  onMouseOver doesn't cut it for this case!  I don't
think onKeyPress does it either.