What's Happening on: http://www.fathom.com/index.html

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:14:16 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Can anyone give me an idea of what's happening with the selection box on
this web page?  In particular how is one supposed to manipulate the list of
choices?  I can arrow through the list but JFW doesn't read things
automatically as it does on other combo boxes.  Further I can't find a way
to submit my selections from the keyboard.

I should probably be able to look at the source code here and know what the
problem is.  Actually I believe I do but what's the fix for this?