What's Happening on: http://www.fathom.com/index.html

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2000 11:14:16 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,

Can anyone give me an idea of what's happening with the selection box on
this web page?  In particular how is one supposed to manipulate the list of
choices?  I can arrow through the list but JFW doesn't read things
automatically as it does on other combo boxes.  Further I can't find a way
to submit my selections from the keyboard.

I should probably be able to look at the source code here and know what the
problem is.  Actually I believe I do but what's the fix for this?

Thanks,

Kelly