RE: authering tools, shared borders

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 11:47:04 +0100
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I've planned to use some time during Christmas to  have a look at FrontPage
and see if I can find out more on Shared Borders. The person who asked said
that "shared borders" is a technique generally known but he couldn't give me
more information (or wouldn't). It might be related to navigation and used
in stead of Frames. So any help is still very welcome!
Helle