Re: PDF documents in eEurope

From: Rafael Romero <Rafael.Romero@uv.es>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 16:37:02 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Dear Steven,

Thank you for your comments. I understand what you mean. I was just trying to simplify my statements so they could be as easily understandable as possible, and, I admit it, trying also to get the maximum impact in very few words.

There are many more aspects in accessibility than just the ones related to blindness, but I think it is better to start with basics when you don't know the background of your possible public.

Regards, Rafael.