New book by Jakob Nielsen (CITA Bookshelf)

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: 14 Dec 99 15:40:00 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

       FYI -- Jakob Nielsen also has a new book that should be
       available on Friday, with the title:
       Designing Web Usability: The Practice of Simplicity
       Chapter 6. Accessibility for Users with Disabilities

       I've created a link to the book on a new portion of our
       website, the CITA bookshelf, which has been designed to provide
       a way to reference books as sources in papers our office has
       recently written.  This tool provides links to Amazon.Com
       (text-only version), Barnes & Noble, Borders, Fatbrain, and
       Reiter's, which is a local scientific bookstore here in
       Washington DC.  There's also a link to an associated page for
       the book Dr. Nielsen's website, which provides the complete
       Table of Contents:
       http://w3.gsa.gov/web/m/cita.nsf/Books/156205810X

       Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.
       US General Services Administration
       Center for Information Technology Accommodation (CITA)
       E-mail:  karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov
       Website:  http://www.itpolicy.gsa.gov/cita