RE: Off Topic -- Hard hyphen?

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:04:51 -0500
To: "'Al Gilman'" <asgilman@iamdigex.net>, "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Thanks Al!

Of course CSS has an answer!  This is even more elegant since mostly I am
worried about this when the hyphen is part of a hyperlink.  That means that
(once I make the plunge to CSS) I can just add the nowrap to my style for
Anchors?  Too bad I have been using &nbsp; for text that is part a link for
a while now...