RE: Are we reaching our target audience?

What was it Judy said about long and frequent posts?

Greg may have only copied half of the transcript.  I went to the /. site,
got bored reading on screen, and started a print out.  It wasn't until I
got about 50 pages through that I realized that there are about 200 print
pages on this thread (and that this topic is old news now).

BTW, Kynn did a great job enlightening the nerds.  Thanks Kynn!

On Wednesday, December 08, 1999 8:52 AM, David Poehlman
[SMTP:poehlman@clark.net] wrote:
> <grin> this post was extremely too long.  I'm glad we're not killing
> trees.
>
> I will read this and send more later.

URLs:
http://slashdot.org/yro/99/11/04/1320231.shtml