"Universal Workstations"

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:16:05 -0500
To: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Dear All,
My agency recently got a $50,000 grant from the local "Job Services" agency
to develop ten low-maintenance computer setups that could accommodate a
broad range of physical and sensory disabilities.  We have had the first of
ours in the field for a few months now and things are going pretty well.  I
have just completed the "documentation" for this project.  I am hoping you
all will provide some feedback on the equipment that we ended up with.  I
also welcome comments about the site design.  I hope to get some photos of
the completed unit, preferably with customers!  In the meantime, please
take a look at URL:
http://www.dors.state.md.us/uw/description.html

Bruce Bailey
Maryland State Department of Education