RE: Disability Statistics

From: Seelman, Kate <Kate_Seelman@ed.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 14:49:44 -0500
To: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
You are correct; the third category is off the wall.  However, Beth Haller,
faculty of Townson State University near Baltimore, MD has been very
involved in a communication and disability organization.  You may want to
contact her. The following is contact information for disabillity stats.

1.	 National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation's staff person
David_Keer@ed.com <mailto:David_Keer@ed.com>

2.	National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation's Disability
Statistics Rehabilitation Research and Training Center:
disstats@itsa.ucsf.ed <mailto:disstats@itsa.ucsf.ed>