Re: How Much Of A Problem Are Tables Used for Design?

From: Claude Sweet <sweetent@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:47:23 -0800
To: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
David Poehlman wrote:

> It ain't fair that I have no arms either if I do not.

Through no fault of yours something tragic happens to you, does that
make it right to inflict an injustice on someone else?

To anticipate another comment, I don't think bad things only happen to
bad people. I do believe we take the first step to achieving positive
(as opposed to self destructive negative) mental health by helping
ourselves. Our positive attitude seems to stimulate others to provide
assistance willingly. I believe disabled people want respect, not
mandates that tend to produce resentment in those forced to participate.

A program that produces enlightenment is my choice because it represents
FAIRNESS to everyone.

Claude Sweet
Educational Technologist