Guideline consultants?

From: Tom and Marlene Woska <woska@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 17:20:15 -0500
We are in the process of redesigning our web site. Are there consultants
available who can sit down with our programmers and designers and make
sure we are meeting all the guidelines? Our beta site was Bobby
approved. However, now that we've entered our second round of
development and have designers and programmers in house, it would be an
easier solution for us to have someone on staff to work on the
accessibility issues. Any direction would be appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas Woska