RE: AOL Accessible Web Complaint

From: Waddell, Cynthia <cynthia.waddell@ci.sj.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:38:05 -0800
To: "'uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu'" <uaccess-l@trace.wisc.edu>
Cc: "'W3C interest group'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "'ISTF-participants'" <istf-participants@lyris.isoc.org>
Looks like I had a long day when I sent the notice out on the AOL matter and
apologize for my typing errors.  My office continues to be flooded with
calls and email about the case.  I should have caught the various errors
surrounding the name of the National Federation of the Blind.  Please accept
my apology.

Cynthia D. Waddell

Cynthia D. Waddell
ADA Coordinator