Reply Histories [was: Stylesheet columnisation

Is this the consensus that history of previous replies be edited out?  I've
also heard the opinion that it's convenient to have the full history for
people finding themselves in the middle of a thread.  Saves a bunch of
clicking.

Of course you have to start with the new stuff and clearly identify where
the old stuff starts especially so people with screenreaders don't have to
wade thru it all.

Personally, I'm easy either way.

Len

At 12:16 PM 11/5/99 -0800, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>Uhm, request?  Could we please edit out the parts of the replies that
>are not being directly addressed?  The followups are cascading madly
>and the size of each message grows with each post. :)
>
>--Kynn

-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University

Ritter Hall Annex, Room 423, Philadelphia, PA 19122
kasday@acm.org
(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)