Re: EVENT: Accessibility Panel Webcast, Friday 5 November 9:00 a.m. PST

Kim,

	Just a bit of knowledge to keep in the back of your mind.  The Able
Channel at tvontheweb.com does produce and implement accessible video
content via the web.  You can go there and preview some of our work already
posted on the web site.  View WGBH car and elevator videos as well as the
keynote address from this past CSUN conference.  We are also working on
putting up vender demonstrations which we taped at CSUN.  Please go check
it out and think about us in your future plans.

Jeffrey Pledger