Re: accessible authoring tools

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:28:16 -0500
To: tim cumings <thc@world.std.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
front page 2,000 is accessible but the best tool for anyone to write
html with is a text editor or an enhanced text editor.  I'm sure
someone will post an url for a list of tools.
I have used many tools and find that learning tool is much more
dificult than using a text editor like notepad or wordpad to assemble
and develop code.
If I can help further, let me know.  I use jfw with windows.98.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---