Re: Single Browser Intranets (was: Web Accessibility Myths)

let's take this to a higher and clearer position?  What we are
actually supposing is that the cell phone belongs to the company and
the users are tapping in or wanting to as part of their work as
directed...

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: