Browser Question

From: Glenda Watson Hyatt <Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:47:13 -0700
Hi folks,

I have a question regarding browsers, but non-accessibility related.
What browser, preferably graphical, would you recommend for a 486 with
Windows 3.1?  And, more importantly, where might I find said drivers?

A group of small businesses have joined forces and are salvaging old
computers, refurbishing them and giving them to people with disabilities
who otherwise couldn't afford them.  Without access to computers, access
to the web is a moot point.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Glenda

*********
Glenda Watson Hyatt
Soaring Eagle Communications
"Creating freedom and power through accessible communications"
E Mail: mailto:Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca
Website: http://www.eaglecom.bc.ca
Want to know how to make your website accessible to more people?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter by emailing
mailto:newsletter@eaglecom.bc.ca

*********