Re: Single Browser Intranets (was: Web Accessibility Myths)

At 04:55 PM 10/24/99 -0400, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Although I agree that W3C is not a typical organisation in general, I think
>we make a good model for the question, and even more so for an educational
>than a traditionally corporate setting.

However, the biggest "difference" that sets you apart is that you're
computing professionals -- not just average users. That makes a big
difference in awareness.

Ann
--
Ann Navarro
Author: Effective Web Design: Master the Essentials,
Due 10/99 - Mastering XML,12/99 HTML By Example, 2nd Ed.

Founder, WebGeek Communications http://www.webgeek.com/
Director, Online Education-HTML Writers Guild, http://www.hwg.org/