Re: Web Accessibility Myths and The Kynn Challenge (was:

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 16:06:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
cc: kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Scott,

my personal approach to the mater is to require accessibility in a contract,
in the same way that if I was commissioning a building I would require
accessibility. In both cases being a leader in this means that you will have
to do some work to ensure that you are getting good advice, and that might
mean a fairly open process, or getting advice on the advice you are
given. But the reason for hiring a Web designer is that they understand the
design better than you. Otherwise you could get a typist, or a graphic
artist, or a photographer.

Charles McCN