Re: Interesting new information tool

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 09:33:14 +0100
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@w3.org>, "Rich Caloggero" <rich@accessexpressed.net>, "Leonard R. Kasday" <kasday@acm.org>
Cc: "'wai list'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
As always easier in the breach than the observation.

Speaking of which I currently have the opportunity over the current academic
year to test ideas about accessibility for cognitive difficulties, up to ~6
hours (x ~10 students) contact/week .

I would therefore appreciate any help.

In particular ways that a GUI could be both something more interactively
browsable AND customisable.bb
This had been my intention to create, but if you know of something please
advise me.

Although all my links are suitable, only a few are of interest to each
individual.

So it needs to be editable by the user, and ideally linked to a database.
A cross between favourites and history in pictures, and possibly with a look
ahead search in ther future.

Oh dear.

Jonathan Chetwynd
jay@peepo.com