RE: ColdFusion Studio vs. HoTMetaL

aloha, bruce!

thanks for your kind comments...  you can find the list of existing tools
(maintained by Charles McCathieNevile, the W3C staff contact for the AU WG) at:
        http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/tools

a bit confusing, if all you've got to go by is the URI of a single conformance
review, but then again, so is much of the W3C web space!

Charles, would it be possible to set up a symbolic link which pointed back to
the list of existing tools, so that those of us who are used to traversing the
web as much by deduction as by standard navigational mechanisms, don't turn up
a 404 when we try to deduce that the index of existing tools resides at:
        http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews

or, better yet, would it be possible to set up an index of those tools for
which there are conformance evals, which _would_ reside at:
        http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews
and which would also (naturally) point back to the list of existing tools?

and (i know i'm pushing it now), while you're mucking around in AU web space,
could you please add a link to the "List of Existing Tools" to the AU homepage,
too?

thanks!
        gregory

PS: as soon as the ATAG working group draft stabilizes (which may be as soon as
this Wednesday, if the AU WG signs off on the current draft, which reflects
comments received during the Last Call period, in preparation for submission to
the director of the W3C as the last step before becoming a Proposed
Recommendation), i will be revising my conformance eval for HomeSite to reflect
the final ATAG draft...

and, for more information about the W3C Process rules governing Technical
Report drafts, consult:
        http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/#Reports

At 02:35 PM 10/18/99 Bruce wrote:
>Thank you Gregory!
>Nice work!  Is there a global list of which products have been reviewed?
>http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/
>is not it!
>
>On Monday, October 18, 1999 1:56 PM, Gregory J. Rosmaita
>[SMTP:unagi69@concentric.net] wrote:
>> aloha, bruce!
>>
>> for a evaluation of HomeSite 4.0.1's conformance to the Last Call draft of
>the
>> Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines, please consult:
>>         <http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/reviews/homesite-19991007.html>
>>
>> any comments and feedback would be appreciated,
>>         gregory.
He that lives on Hope, dies farting
     -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, 1763
Gregory J. Rosmaita <unagi69@concentric.net>
   WebMaster and Minister of Propaganda, VICUG NYC
        <http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/vicug/index.html>