RE: What's Happenin

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:25:34 -0400
To: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Cc: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Is there not some tricky setting one can configure with Opera so that it
sends the same identification string that NN or IE uses?

I got the "stopper" page (http://www.whatshappenin.com/index1.html) with MS
IE 4.01, so don't feel bad!  You'll be pleased to know that the webmaster
there already put a link in -- just for Opera 3.6 users!  The "real" home
page is http://www.whatshappenin.com/4.0_browsers/index1.html

I must say, I don't get this site.  Maybe I am just not hip enough.  What a
mess...