LA Times web site

My wife wrote the following to me, and I thought I'd pass it on to
the WAI IG in case any of you are LA Times readers/users who might
want to comment on their design as well.  The LA Times site is:

     http://www.latimes.com/

--Kynn

Catch the web accessibility meme!                   http://aware.hwg.org/