examples of accessible e-commerce sites

From: <pmcnall3@csc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 15:05:17 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
cc: pmcnall3@csc.com

Hi,

Sorry if this question has been asked before...

I am interested to know if anyone on this list knows of any
e-commerce/e-business sites that are judged to be accessible?  I making a pitch
to my group about designing accessibility into the e-business sites we develop
for clients.  It would be great to tell people, look at these e-commerce sites
that are accessible - we should be doing this!

In my searching have come across mostly academic and non-profit organization's
web sites that are accessible, e.g., passed Bobby, follows the WAI guidelines,
however, I don't remember  coming across anything with a more business or
corporate focus.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Pete McNally
e-Business Development Center