"clockwork orange"? was: How to describe Flowcharts, Schematics, etc

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 08:16:36 +0100
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>, "Steven McCaffrey" <smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Cc: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>, <jay@peepo.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
David it would be great if you could expand on this.
I am also a little terse at times, but have little ability to expand.
My intention is to incorporate the confusion I percieve within the body.
However very many members like a textual structure on which to consolidate.

jay@peepo.com

a www for those learning to read.

Please send us links to your favourite websites.
Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.