Re: How to describe Flowcharts, Schematics, etc

From: Steven McCaffrey <smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:28:05 -0400
To: poehlman@clark.net
Cc: karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov, jay@peepo.com, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi Dave:
Gosh, I saw that so long ago, I don't remember much at all.  Since I lost sight after I saw it I would not literally be able to see it now.  Is it available from DVS?
People who work at DVS should be able to offer assistance in describing videos, and maybe other graphical information as well.
They might be able to provide useful insights as to what movies or individual scenes were particularly difficult to describe and maybe why.

  I do remember a scene, I think, of the group - what did they call themselves Dooggies? - driving through the town at night (or dusk) in a (Mercedes? - some highh class sports car I think) with one riding on the roof.  There were some violent scenes which I would rather not describe here.
If there is a movie discussion list...

Good question.

-Steve

------
Steven McCaffrey
Information Technology Services
NYSED
(518)-473-3453

>>> David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net> 08/27 2:33 PM >>>
how would you audio describe "clockwork orange"?  take a frame from it
a complex one and try it out?
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: