Re: I submit it to you? [Fwd: Re: Help with a Website]

From: Marti <marti47@MEDIAONE.NET>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 09:47:38 -0400
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman@clark.net>, "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
David,
 Same old story, anybody who doesn't use the latest, greatest browser might
as well be a non-person! I, for one, am getting really tired of this battle.
Writing to the webmaster seems to be of little value so I just go elsewhere.
Now, if there was just some way to be warned about really inaccessible web
sites before I actually tried them?
Marti