Subject: Re: Help with a Website
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 22:32:54 -0700
From: Doug Kaufman <dkaufman@RAHUL.NET>
To: BLIND-L@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU

Unfortunately, the site uses javascript to submit the form, without
any alternative for non-javascript browsers. Try writing to them,
letting them know that this is unnecessary and causing them to lose
customers. They will need to change the site to make it accessible to
lynx.
                               Doug

On Sat, 21 Aug 1999, Kevin LaRose wrote:

> http://www.radiospirits.com
> I seem to be able to access it okay with LYNX, but what I can do is
> somewhat limited. For instance, there appears to be a function where one
> can search for a specific show by typing in the name of that specific
> show. While there is indeed a place to enter text, there appears to be no
> "form submit button" to go along with this. Not a big deal; I just want to

__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: dkaufman@rahul.net (preferred)
          bn900@cleveland.freenet.edu