Re: How to describe Flowcharts, Schematics, etc

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: 18 Aug 99 15:29:00 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

       I agree Dave, this is one of the most productive threads I've
       read in a long time!!   It's raised my awareness of several
       aspects that we haven't really been discussing as a group.
       I'll submit a message sometime next week once I get back from
       vacation.

       Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.
       Center for Information Technology Accommodation
       Website:  http://www.itpolicy.gsa.gov/cita