Re: Internet World article

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 17:52:35 -0800
To: "Robert Neff" <rneff@moon.jic.com>
Cc: "IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Interesting.  This is the first article I've read that seems to
be openly critical/dubious of the WAI guidelines.  I wonder why
they seemed to concentrate on that specific issue, mentioning
it a few times.

Is BART the bay area transit agency that got slapped with an ADA
lawsuit last year for their website?  I find it somewhat unusual
(and possibly quite "telling") if this is the case and it was not
mentioned at all in the article.

I'm glad to see coverage of the issues, though, even if I'm
somewhat suspect of the particular slant.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member