Re: Internet World article

I believe you are referring to a complaint filed with the Federal
Transit Administration
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1998OctDec/0349.html)
against another SF Bay Area transit agency.  The Bay Area Rapid Transit
District (BART) website was not involved in this complaint.

--
Timothy Moore, Website Manager
San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District (BART)

voice:  (510) 464-7128
fax:    (510) 464-7175
email:  webmaster@bart.gov