Re: Where are guidelines about overuse of <font size> and <table>?

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 17:55:29 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
At 02:21 p.m. 03/06/99 -0600, Dan Connolly wrote:
>Then I started with
>expecting to find things like:
>	Don't use <font>; use stylesheets in stead.
>	Don't use <tables> for layout
>But I can't find them stated plainly. Help?

On the WAI homepage, under Resources, there is a poorly named
link "WAI Quicktips" that leads you to the following:

There appears to be no link on the WAI homepage to the web
content checklist, but there probably should be; the URL for
that is:

QuickTips are a brief summary that can fit on a business-card or
credit-card sized piece of paper; the checklist is a full list
of exactly the kinds of things you were looking for.

Professional ALT-text author                     http://www.kynn.com/+alt
Spring 1999 Virtual Dog Show!                     http://www.dogshow.com/
WWTBLD?  Validate your HTML!                     http://validator.w3.org/