Re: Accessible Email

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:59:44 -0500 (EST)
To: "Charles F. Munat" <coder@acnet.net>
cc: wai-ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
The use of non-standard character sets, of email which is marked up in
HTML (or in fragmentary HTML syntax), and inclusion of information via
attachments raise the same issues in email as they do in web content.

So the only resource I can think of is the Web content guidelines, and
documents which fulfil a similar role.

Charles McCathieNevile