Re: URL attached this time. Still seeking evaluation.

At 12:19 p.m. 01/20/99 -0600, Charles F. Munat wrote:
>Just a though, but I think it would be nice if the
>stylesheet override function could be controlled by a button
>on the toolbar and by a keystroke combination. If I got to a
>page and I couldn't see everything, I'd like to be able to
>just hit a key and make everything black text on a white
>background.

FYI, Opera 3.5 does exactly this.  There is a button on the
toolbar for toggling off and on styles, and control-G will
do the same thing as a keyboard command.

Six Principles of Accessible Web Design:         http://www.kynn.com/+six
Spring 1999 Virtual Dog Show!                     http://www.dogshow.com/
Enroll now for my web accessibility course    http://www.kynn.com/+access