From: Robert C. Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:15:42 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To those who are not familiar with the slang "Air Hug", here is an example.
 If you appreciate what someone has done and this act warrants a hug but
are separated by distance (short, long, or over the internet) and cannot
render the hug. You can extend your arms and pretend to hug and say "Air

As I have not seen an ascii representation for an "Air Hug",  I propose <
\../ > and for a "GREAT BIG AIR HUG" < \\..// >

Obviously I am in a good mood!