suggestion

From: Robert C. Neff <rcn@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:15:42 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To those who are not familiar with the slang "Air Hug", here is an example.
 If you appreciate what someone has done and this act warrants a hug but
are separated by distance (short, long, or over the internet) and cannot
render the hug. You can extend your arms and pretend to hug and say "Air
Hug"

As I have not seen an ascii representation for an "Air Hug",  I propose <
\../ > and for a "GREAT BIG AIR HUG" < \\..// >

Obviously I am in a good mood!

Rob