BBC Betsie Project Launch

From: T. V. Raman <raman@Adobe.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:44:22 -0800 (PST)
To: waz@easynet.co.uk
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, wayne.myers@bbc.co.uk
sounds like a good thing-- especially given how awful the
BBC's page is with respect to accessibility.

One suggestion-- have the perl script detect and clean up
the use of
A L L C A P S
--caps with spaces to make the letters look right (I wish I
could find the first bozoid who thought up that particular
hack on the WWW a few years ago-- we could all collectively
wring his/her neck).

--
Best Regards,
--raman

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 408 536 3945   (W14-128)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 408 537 4042
      W14-128 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@adobe.com
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@cs.cornell.edu
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)
    Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are my own and in no way should be taken
as representative of my employer, Adobe Systems Inc.