RE: Text-only

To disagree slightly with other responses to this, I think that a truly
text-only site would also not include multimedia elements.  Just saying that
no use of graphics defines a text only site is too limited.  Also, even a
text only site can be inaccessible.  ASCII art and improper use of frames
can trash even a text only site.  (Of course, I think any use of frames
trashes any site.)
-Jamie Fox