RE: Text-only

From: Jamie Fox <jfox@fenix2.dol-esa.gov>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:50:57 -0500
To: "'Rhonda Vandine (CSPACE)'" <rvandine@unb.ca>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To disagree slightly with other responses to this, I think that a truly
text-only site would also not include multimedia elements.  Just saying that
no use of graphics defines a text only site is too limited.  Also, even a
text only site can be inaccessible.  ASCII art and improper use of frames
can trash even a text only site.  (Of course, I think any use of frames
trashes any site.)
-Jamie Fox