RE: NewsWatch: MSNBC: Internet offers freedom to disabled, creates equal opportunities, access

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:44:48 -0400
To: "'Kynn Bartlett'" <kynn@idyllmtn.com>, "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I could not get directly to this link (with IE nor Lynx) when I first
tried.  Navigator had no problems though!

If you have trouble, try following the link for "Technology" from their
home page.  This is URL:
And then scroll down to the "Technology and Society" group where "Internet
offers freedom to disabled" is the first article.  Even going this way, I
could not get Lynx to bring up the article!

Good luck with linking to this one Kynn!

On Monday, June 28, 1999 6:02 PM, Kynn Bartlett [SMTP:kynn@idyllmtn.com]