RE: NewsWatch: MSNBC: Internet offers freedom to disabled, creates equal opportunities, access

I could not get directly to this link (with IE nor Lynx) when I first
tried.  Navigator had no problems though!

If you have trouble, try following the link for "Technology" from their
home page.  This is URL:
http://www.msnbc.com/news/TECH_Front.asp?a
And then scroll down to the "Technology and Society" group where "Internet
offers freedom to disabled" is the first article.  Even going this way, I
could not get Lynx to bring up the article!

Good luck with linking to this one Kynn!