From: David Poehlman [mailto:poehlman@clark.net]
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 1999 2:30 PM
To: Kynn Bartlett
Cc: Anne Pemberton; w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: simple & understandable

I am using the latest and greatest with images off and didn't even
know there was an image.  gee, If I had wanted to bet to the links
right away, I might have been disapointed.  This is not an acess issue
but you might want to keep that in mind when designing your pages.
some times, people will want an overview of the links on the page at
the outset like the image map provides but since you've put an
imagemap there it isn't presented to the non graphical user.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---