Re: Bricks

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:08:18 -0400
To: jonathan chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
CC: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I disagree with the following statement and ask that you supply
numbers.
> W3C in its presentation is providing a singular entry point, and it is not
> accessible or pleasant, for the majority of the population.
> It could be.
Blanket statements like this are hard to get teeth around since the
w3c and its particular subset with which we hear are dealing; the w a
i are world cognascent.  I'm not saying there is no room for
improvement but this is way off base.
--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet: