Re:Bricks

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 12:19:38 -0700
To: "jonathan chetwynd" <jay@peepo.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
At 05:00 AM 6/15/1999 , jonathan chetwynd wrote:
>W3C in its presentation is providing a singular entry point, and it is not
>accessible or pleasant, for the majority of the population.
>It could be.

Can you prove this in any way, e.g. example, besides proof by
assertion?

While I am considerate of the needs of limited textual comprehension
users, the claim that the W3C site could and/or should be made
more "accessible" to that particular population _still_ has not
been proven...  I believe that you _do_ need a high level of
textual comprehension in order to understand the very specific
technical nature of the vast majority of the W3C's content.