Re: DRAFT: Now with URL included!

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 20:32:45 +0100
To: Anne Pemberton <apembert@crosslink.net>
CC: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have to apologize for having read this out of context, i.e. not the rest of
the site.

I really do think it is a great start.

2 points

1     please provide a non textual entry point as and when possible.

2     I hope you will advise people to provide icons to be used to link to their
site.

Histories are difficult to navigate, mine off-line is a complex db with numerous
hints to help me remember the 'type of garbage' there.
Most of it by far is for clients use.
Online it is as advertised nearly all graphical.

The type of irritating banner animation is obviously to be avoided, as Anne
suggests.

Thanks

I could not have collated that, it is just beyond me.
Don't let it get left behind.

jay@peepo.com