Re: Understanding vs. Accessibility

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 08:12:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: apembert@crosslink.net (Anne Pemberton)
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Anne wrote:
> [more personal insults accusing me of discrination etc]

You just don't get it, do you?  Again, I hope that someone will
someday come along who can your point without the insults.  I
have found that in _my_ attempts to educate people on the
issues I understand, insulting them does no good at all.

I have a two-word reply to Anne, but I will spare the members
of this list the vulgarity, and try to keep on topic.  Unless
anyone else wants to play "call Kynn a bigot"?

--Kynn (this from someone who doesn't use ALT correctly??)