Re: Authoring & Dumb Question about Recent Email

From: jonathan chetwynd <jonathan@signbrowser.free-online.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 20:51:28 +0100
To: "Bruce Bailey" <bbailey@clark.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
What nonsense, everyone who accesses the www has an expectation of
authoring.Creating the ideal tools for accessing and authoring is a little
harder, and even more so making these tools accessible and to anable
creation of these tools by all, perhaps a stonker. Acknowledging the hole in
your bucket, is a better place to start.

Authoring was mentioned as being an original goal of the originator, as I
heard
it. In fact I understood, that it was intended to have been possible for me
to amend W3C protocols(or any other file), well it almost is, and I hardly
understand a word.

jay@peepo.com

Our site www.peepo.com is a drive thru.
When you see a link of interest, click on it.
Move the mouse to slow down.
It is a graphical aid to browsing the www.
We value your comments.